CẢM NHẬN VÀ TRỰC GIÁC
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Con người có thể "hô phong hóan vũ" được không ?

Go down

Con người có thể "hô phong hóan vũ" được không ? Empty Con người có thể "hô phong hóan vũ" được không ?

Bài gửi  Teacher Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 am

Ngày càng nhiều thông tin cho thấy con người có khả năng can thiệp vào thời tiết. Còn khả năng này có là " quà tặng của Thượng Đế" hay không thì chúng ta biết rồi !

It's a gift of God to me: M'sia's 'Rain Man'

Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - Pak Lah -- not former Malaysian prime minister Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi but a traditional medicine practitioner -- is much sought-after by event organisers who want to keep the rain away from their functions.

While he has been criticised and jeered for being syirik (polytheist) for allegedly manipulating the weather, Abdullah Tahir, 60, said there is nothing unholy about his ability, which he claimed is a "gift from Allah".

"I merely ask for Allah's guidance to move the rain elsewhere, not reject the rain," he told Jurnal, the weekend magazine of Malaysian newspaper Kosmo!.

Saying he disliked being called a bomoh (shaman), Pak Lah added he always referred to the Quran and the Hadith.

"I practise in accordance with Islamic tenets. I don't use any tool in my supplication except the Yassin scripture.

Pak Lah said he had also studied related sciences on the weather and the earth movements and that 70% of his weather predictions were accurate.

In the past 12 years, he claimed to have been called to more than 1,000 events to perform the task.

Among those who sought his help were the organisers of mega events like the 27-day Langkawi Regatta, The Red Kebaya film production, Mega Malindo Triple Concert in 2006 and the 2008 16th IT World Congress.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ann/20110214/tap-it-s-a-gift-of-god-to-me-m-sia-s-rai-aee7c44.html
Teacher
Teacher

Tổng số bài gửi : 507

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang